https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/children-education-families/special-educational-needs-and-disabilities/getting-help/family-information-network-directory/Learning, Loving and Living with Jesus
and always be thankful. Colossians 2:7
At Inskip St Peter’s C.E. Primary School there is an ethos in which all members of our school community are actively included regardless of ability, race, religion and gender.
Our vision for children with special educational needs and disabilities is the same as for all the children at Inskip, which is that they show compassion, friendship, respect and forgiveness to all so that they are ready to take their place as truthful, trustworthy and hard-working citizens, in a constantly changing world.
We have high expectations of all our children and respect the fact that all children:
- have different educational and behavioural needs and aspirations
- require different learning strategies
- need a range of different teaching experiences
- communicate their needs in different ways
We aim to remove barriers to learning and participation through Quality First Teaching, differentiation, enabling every child to experience success and through encouragement, enable them to become independent, lifelong learners.
Our school SENCO is Kate Leyland and our SEN Governor is Emma Butterworth. Both of these people can be contacted via our contact link; https://www.inskip.lancs.sch.uk/contact.
The following is the link to the local authority's local offer; www.lancashire.gov.uk/SEND
- Take a look at Lancashire's latest issue of the Family Information Network Directory (FIND) newsletter https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/children-education-families/special-educational-needs-and-disabilities/getting-help/family-information-network-directory/